Creating and editing customer journey maps¶
To create a new customer journey map, open the Explorer and click New - Customer journey map:
The system opens the Editor with an empty diagram canvas in a new tab.
You can work on the customer journey map like a diagram of any other type.
For more information on how to create and edit diagrams in Signavio Process Manager, read Basic modeling with the Editor.
Grouping and ungrouping customer journey maps¶
In order to create groups, you must include one step element.
Grouping customer journey map elements makes it easier to model your process landscape, because it lets you move multiple elements together as though they were one single element.
You can group elements in one of three ways. In the Editor:
- Select a set of elements and click the group icon in the left bottom corner of the selection rectangle.
- Select a set of elements and click the group button in the toolbar.
- Select a set of elements and press the shortcut “Ctrl + G”
To ungroup elements, do one of the following in the Editor:
- Select a group and click the ungroup icon in the left bottom corner of the selection rectangle.
- Select a group and click the ungroup button in the toolbar.
- Select a group and press the Shortcut “Ctrl + Shift + G”
After grouping elements in the Editor, open your customer journey map in Collaboration Hub. Click on each group and you will see all information about each element in the group displayed in the annotation.