The search function in Workflow Accelerator helps you find specific tasks, cases, processes and reports. Search terms are searched in names and description of the respective category. With the exception of the search for cases: here, only the name is taken into account.
How to search in Workflow Accelerator:
- Wildcards are not supported.
- With search terms in quotation marks, you can search for a coherent string.
- Exclude search terms by a - (minus) before the search term.
- Upper/lower case is not taken into account.
- You must enter at least three characters for the search term.
You can open the search page via the search option in the main menu bar.
Enter a search term.
The search results show a list with the first ten entries per category. If you do not find the required search result in the list, you need to refine your search by adding or excluding keywords, for example. Hover an entry to show details on the right.
The case icon next to the case name indicates the case status - open or closed.
Select the case name to open the case.